Register Now

Lost Password

Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.

Register Now

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.Morbi adipiscing gravdio, sit amet suscipit risus ultrices eu.Fusce viverra neque at purus laoreet consequa.Vivamus vulputate posuere nisl quis consequat.

Top Construction Companies In India 2020 List

India is a developing country and Contruction is one of the leading industries in India. Civil engineers, structural engineers, architects and many other proffesionsals are working in this industry to construct a wide variety of buildings, bridges, roads, railways, developments, housing, path, pavement, motorway and other types of construction projects. There are lots of construction companies involved in this business. Here we have listed top 15 construction companies in India 2020.

Top Construction Companies In India:

1. L&T Construction.

Company Website: www.lntecc.com

Company Address: Mount Poonamallee Road,

Manapakkam, Chennai – 600 089, India

2. Tata Projects Limited.

Company Website: www.tataprojects.com

Company Address: 11th Floor, Hiranandani Knowledge Park,

Powai, Mumbai – 400 076., India

3. Hindustan Construction Co. Limited.

Company Website: www.hccindia.com

Company Address: Hincon House, LBS Marg,

Vikhroli (W), Mumbai – 400083, India

4. Gamon India

Company Website: www.gammonindia.com

Company Address: Gammon House

Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi

Mumbai, 400025 India

5. Simplex Infrastructure Limited.

Company Website: www.simplexinfra.com

Opp. Terminal 3, IGI Airport

New Delhi, 110 037, India

14. NBCC India Limited

Company Website: www.nbccindia.com

Company Address: NBCC Ltd, NBCC Bhawan

Lodhi Road New Delhi-110 003, India

15. Nagarjuna Construction Co. Ltd.

Company Website: www.ncclimited.com

Company Address: NCC House’

Madhapur Hyderabad 500 081, India.

Disclaimer: The above information is just for informational purposes only. Serial numbers are chosen randomly, and not discloses any ranks. Before taking any action, we advice you to check company website.

Top Construction Companies In India

Construction Companies

Also Read – How To Be A Successful Civil Engineer.

About AdminVerified

Comments ( 58 )

1. At present in which company recrute for civil engineer

2. Nagesh Shivanand Karke
    April 1, 2017 at 2:23 am

My Construction fild Employee

3. I want to join as i completed my b-tech

4. I have completed BE (civil) now I will be out put within 1month and l know AutoCAD, REVIT Architecture,and ETABs..can l find any job in ur companies..tq

5. Diploma civil eng structure work

6. I have BE two years experience in construction department
    Also computer experience

7. I have working in ” option Construction & interiors” supervicer 4 year experience
    If have searching a job plz. Send me mail

8. I am a deploma civil engineere. I worke in infotel netcom india pvt. Limited. I want to construction job.
    Mobile no 917407008649

9. I have completed ​civil diploma I will be out put 9monts I know 3D auto cadd basic computer can i find civil company

10. Yogeshwari patil
    June 28, 2017 at 5:07 pm

I have completed diploma in civil

11. I am fresher for Diploma civil and Auto cad .

12. kaisar mohamamd mir
    June 29, 2017 at 4:44 pm

i have done btech in civil
    i know autocad
    but i dnt have any experience.can i get some job

13. I have working in ”RUNWAL GREENS in MOMIN ENT.” supervicer 7 year experience
    If have searching a job plz. Send me mail

14. Abhishek Rathore
    July 10, 2017 at 7:21 pm

I have completed B.tech in civil engg.
    I am fresher
    I want to go in construction field

15. Sukhwinder singh
    July 23, 2017 at 4:25 pm

I have done betch i am fresher me no.. 9417756544

16. Sir I am complete diploma civel now no job experience in structure

17. Sir I am supervisor in civil Wark Residency project ‘Experience last 7 year.

18. I have done Diploma in Civil Engineer and I have 1 year experience as a Site supervisor

19. sir I am diploma in civil engineer.l have 2 year expriance ,,building work and brize work….soo pls give me a chance as a site engineer in any biggest company for profe my self

20. I have completed civil diploma I will be a civil engineers. I works in sheltra consultant, 3 years And, Ssc india pvt. Limited. I want to
    construction job.
    Mobile no 8267852927

21. I am completely BE (civil engineer)& experience 4 to 5 year

22. Still working suzlon Gujarat wind park limited & experience wind turbine generation (wtg) in 2year & 3 year experience road work in PMGSY

23. Rathod satishkumar
    August 18, 2017 at 1:02 pm

I’m now currently final year in civil engineering….then I will join any site ….so contact me..7574872747

24. I’am completely diploma

25. I am completely diploma (civil engineer )

26. I have done Diploma in Civil Engineer and I have 1 year experience as a Site supervisor at l&t construction. I want to construction job

27. Bikram kumar gomango
    August 19, 2017 at 10:03 am

I have complete Deploma&Degree in civil engg.I want to cunstruction job.

28. I have completed B.tech in civil engg.
    I am fresher
    I want to go in construction,project field.extra AutoCAD, total station.

29. K.siva sankar reddy
    September 20, 2017 at 1:45 pm

I have completed my btech since one year at presnt worked as a site engineer near builder ihave one year experience with knowledge of site conditions

30. I have diploma in civil.I have 4yrs Experience in construction field.I want work in biggest construction company.

31. hello sir,
    I am completed my diploma and BE CIVIL.
    I HAVE 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. PLZ GIVE ME CHANCE TO WORK WITH OUR COMPANY
    Thanks and regards,
    Ajay Bagul
    9011177535

32. I am doing b-tech in civil in 3rd year .so I want a job as a fresher . so please send me a mail if any job available for me.

33. Requeste sir
    I am study in civil eng in 7 sem. i think intership start in your comapnie because my knowledg and understandig construction work increas. So i reqeast u sir my big opportunity work with your comapnie.
    Your student
    Dravid chaudhari
    Mo 7046335725

34. SUNIL KUMAR CHAUBEY
    November 29, 2017 at 6:10 am

I have 2 year’s rich experience delivering optimal results & business value in high-growth environments in the area of Plants and Hire Machinery’s billing, asset productivity, asset management and machine fuel management.
    Key Responsibilities: –

 Hire / Sub contractors billing.
     Asset Monitoring with Utilizations & Productivity.
     Diesel Issue & Control
     Cost control / Cost analysis through Expenses of machineries
    Therefor kindly request give me chance to improved my self and do the needful.

Thanks&Regards
    Sunil Kumar Chaubey
    8949421982

35. I hve two years experience in civi constructions. I am searching for a job to increase knowledge then now. So any one give me an oppurtunity.

36. Pradeep Kumar Gupta
    January 3, 2018 at 6:30 am

I have diploma in civil.I have 1 yr Experience in construction field.I want work in biggest construction company.

37. I have 3.6 years experience in civil Field. I am searching for a job to increase my knowledge

38. Sir i have s diploma in civil it’s my final year…..

39. I have done in my degree with field experience of 2 years. I would to like work to your with company. I want to job

40. I have diploma in civil engineer and I have 5.6 years experience in building and sewerage project any job
    Cont.. 9465681577

41. very nice post i am very happy with this post

42. Above Information is very helpful to me and one more thing, I have seen one website Devansh Constructions Company in Google. This company also sale Villas, Apartments in Hyderabad.

43. Abdulhannan sunasara
    April 21, 2018 at 4:57 am

I have completed Diploma civil Engineer & 1.6 year Experience of o&m NH 27 project.

44. Diploma in civil engineering . . Village agora .
    Post bhankoli .
    Distract .uttarkashi
    uttarkhand .

45. I am ASSHWIN POLKAMWARR, B E CIVIL, worked in India, Muscat Oman and Africa with overall of 23 yrs. exp. Searching seriously for a job for the post of Project Manager, QA-QC Engr., Project Co-ordinator. Cont:- +91-9767123166

46. Tushar Ranjan Mallick
    May 27, 2018 at 4:43 am

Completed my BTech in Civil Engineering. Have knowledge in AutoCAD. I’m a fresher. In search of an opportunity to work. Please let me know if there is any scope.

47. I have 3 year experience civil building construction,finishing,structure and road work. Cont.no.9045322037

48. I completed my btech in civil and 1 year experience so plz give me a chance mob 9356001100

49. Diploma and auto cad in civil engineering

50. I am Bhishma sangarbi,i complicated my diploma Civil engineer, 4Year experience so irrigation projects &road work so please give me a chance my cont no 7008856216

51. I have completed diploma civil engg, I want job , m fresher

52. I have completed diploma 3years
    ND experience 3year in construction work
    Steel work BBS

ND shutring work
    Fhul knowledge

53. Diploma $ auto Cadd and M S office in diploma
    Civil engineering

54. Hey
    I have completed my btech civil engineering with 70 percent marks
    And I would like to become part of reputed companies
    I assure you I will be committed to the job..
    All I want is experience of the job