Are you looking for civil engineering project topics? Check out this article.
Civil Engineering Project Topics For Final Year Students:
Projects are a compulsory subject for every engineering student. As a civil engineering student, you must submit a project in the final year with a group or as an individual.
Many civil engineering students have been requested to write an article on civil engineering project topics. Because they have no idea which one to choose. Here I have tried to cover some most important civil engineering project topics for final-year students. Have a look.
Surveying & Levelling:
- Advance Technology in Surveying.
- Development Of Remote Monitoring System For Civil Engineering.
Building construction is one of the largest sectors in civil engineering, you can prepare various projects according to the topics.
- Advanced construction techniques.
- Rotating building.
- Green buildings.
- The rain roof water-harvesting system.
- Analysis of seismic retrofitting of buildings.
- Causes, prevention, and repair of cracks In buildings.
- Zero energy buildings.
- Stability of high-rise buildings.
- Corrosion Mechanism, Prevention & Repair Measures of RCC Structure.
- Rehabilitation techniques.
- Laminated flooring.
- Types of formwork & design.
- Rectification of building tilt.
- Space hotel.
- Retrofitting using FRP laminates.
- Collapse of World Trade Center.
- Impact of lightning on building and remedial measures.
- Passive solar energy buildings.
Structure Analysis & Design:
Here are some important structural engineering project topics you can select in your final year of civil engineering.
- Advanced Earthquake Resistant Techniques.
- Earthquake vibration control using the modified frame-shear wall.
- Failure of foundation due to earthquake.
- Building analysis with soft-storey effect.
- A project on confined masonry
- R.C.C cube test with different grades and mixtures.
- FE Analysis of lateral buckling.
- Energy dissipation devices for seismic design.
- Reservoir induced seismicity.
- Seismic isolation devices.
- Smart materials.
- Bamboo as a building material.
- Cellular Lightweight Concrete.
- Non-destructive testing of concrete (UPV Test).
- Mineral admixtures for high-performance concrete.
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete.
- Silica fume concrete.
- Fly-ash concrete pavement.
- Basalt rock fiber (brf).
Highway & Transportation Engineering:
Highway and transportation is a good sub-branch in civil engineering, you can choose from the below project topics for your final year.
- Automated highway systems.
- Intelligent transport system.
- Signal design.
- Highway safety.
- Advanced Pavement Design.
- Flexible pavement.
- Rural road development.
- Mixed traffic control & behavior continuously reinforced concrete pavement.
Soil Mechanics & Geotechnical Engineering:
- Pile foundation.
- Ground improvement techniques.
- Soil Liquefaction.
- Improvement of bearing capacity of sandy soil by grouting.
- Erosion control in slope.
- Use of plastic as soil stabilizer.
Irrigation & Water Resources Engineering:
- Water resources engineering.
- Watershed management.
- Application of software in civil engineering industry Computer.
- Application In Civil Engineering-ANN.
- Arsenic Removal From Ground Water By Coagulation Process.
- Concrete Cube Testing – A Neural Network Approach, Using MATLAB 6.0.
- Geometry Optimization of Space Frame Structures.
- Application of remote sensing & g.i.s. in groundwater prospecting.
- Hydraulic & hydrological impacts on Bridge.
- Interlinking of rivers.
- Rainwater Harvesting Methods
If you love environmental engineering there are also some good civil engineering project topics as follows.
- Air pollution & its control.
- Sewage treatment plant.
- Marine pollution.
- E-waste disposal.
- Environmental Impact assessment.
- Logistic management of solid waste.
Software And Computer Applications:
- GIS, GPS and its applications.
Civil Engineering Projects Sample:
Do you know any other good civil engineering project topics? Let me know in the comments.
Civil Engineering Interview Questions (Top 70)
Main Focal Points Of Civil Site Engineers
Difference Between Site Engineer & Supervisor
How To Become A Successful Civil Engineer
Top 10 Branches In Civil Engineering
Follow our Facebook Page, Linkedin Page & Telegram Channel.
6 thoughts on “Top Civil Engineering Project Topics For Final Year Students”
Can you suggest the topic for the m.tech structural engineering students.
I have completed my b.tech in civil engineering and I am looking for MS in Australia can you give any suggestions that which will be better to do and that will be having better scope in future?
I’m studying bachelor degree in civil engineering. I need topic suggestion in Irrigation &WATER Resources Engineering and Environmental Engineering.
What project can be good for final student doing bachelor of Civil Engineering about highway/transportation?
What are some of project titles that are concern with the effects of lime content on CBR and PI
What are the other topics of project for the engineering survey ??and its propose titles
Comments are closed.