Top Civil Engineering Project Topics For Final Year Students
Civil Engineering Project Topics For Final Year Students:
Projects are a compulsory subject for every engineering student. As a civil engineering student, you must submit a project in the final year with a group or as an individual. Many civil engineering students have been requested to write an article on civil engineering project topics. Because they have no idea which one to choose. Here I have tried to cover some most important civil engineering project topics for final year students.
Surveying & Levelling:
1. Advance Technology in Surveying.
2. Development Of Remote Monitoring System For Civil Engineering.
1. Advance construction techniques.
2. Rotating building.
3. Green buildings.
4. The rain roof water-harvesting system.
5. Analysis of seismic retrofitting of buildings.
6. Causes, prevention and repair of cracks In building.
7. Zero energy buildings.
8. Stability of high rise buildings.
9. Corrosion Mechanism, Prevention & Repair Measures of RCC Structure
10. Rehabilitation techniques.
11. Laminated flooring.
12. Formwork types & design.
13. Rectification of building tilt.
14. Space hotel.
15. Retrofitting using FRP laminates.
16. Collapse of World Trade Center
17. Impact of lightening on building and remedial measures.
18. Passive solar energy buildings.
Structure Analysis & Design:
1. Advanced Earthquake Resistant Techniques.
2. Earthquake vibration control using modified frame-shear wall. 3. Failure of foundation due to earthquake.
4. Building analysis with soft-storey effect.
5. A project on confined masonry.
6. R.C.C cube test with different grades and mixtures.
7. FE Analysis of lateral buckling.
8. Energy dissipation devices for seismic design.
9. Reservoir induced seismicity.
10. Seismic isolation devices.
1. Smart materials.
2. Bamboo as a building material.
3. Basalt rock fiber (brf).
4. Cellular Lightweight Concrete.
5. Non-destructive testing of concrete.
6. Mineral admixtures for high performance concrete.
7. Glass fiber reinforced concrete.
9. Silica fume concrete.
10. Fly-ash concrete pavement.
Highway & Transportation Engineering:
1. Automated highway systems.
2. Intelligent transport system.
3. Signal design.
4. Highway safety.
5. Advanced Pavement Design.
6. Flexible pavement.
7. Rural road development.
8. Mixed traffic control & behavior continuously reinforced concrete pavement.
Soil Mechanics & Geotechnical Engineering:
1. Pile foundation.
2. Ground improvement technique.
3. Soil Liquefaction.
4. Improvement of bearing capacity of sandy soil by grouting.
5. Erosion control in slope.
6. Use of plastic as soil stabilizer.
Irrigation & Water Resources Engineering:
1. Water resources engineering.
2. Watershed management.
3. Hydraulic & hydrological impacts on Bridge.
4. Interlinking of rivers.
1. Air pollution & its control.
2. Sewage treatment plant.
3. Marine pollution.
4. E-waste disposal.
5. Environmental Impact assessment.
6. Logistic management of solid waste.
Software And Computer Applications:
1. GIS, GPS and its applications.
2. Application of software in civil engineering industry Computer. Application In Civil Engineering-ANN.
3. Arsenic Removal From Ground Water By Coagulation Process. Concrete Cube Testing – A Neural Network Approach, Using MATLAB 6.0.
4. Geometry Optimization of Space Frame Structures.
5. Application of remote sensing & g.i.s. in groundwater prospecting.
Civil Engineering Projects Sample:
Do you know any other civil engineering project topics? Let me know in the comments.